ConvertKit is an awesome Email Marketing automation tool (on steroids). It plays well with a range of other services and now you can get your Facebook Lead Ad lead into ConvertKit autoresponder sequences automatically with the help of LeadSync.
Here’s how to synchronise Facebook Lead Ad leads with ConvertKit.
- Login to LeadSync. You’ll need a Business Account to access the ConvertKit syncing functionality.
- Click on Connections, then Add Connections.
- Select ConvertKit from the dropdown.
- Now login to your ConvertKit account, click on the Account tab and copy the API Key.
- Paste the API Key into the LeadSync form, call the connection something appropriate and click update.
- Once you’ve kit update, LeadSync will take a couple of seconds to retrieve your ConvertKit Lists and Tags, then you can select what list and tag you want to add new Facebook Leads to. Hit Update and you’re done adding the connection.
- Now you need to choose the Facebook form you want LeadSync to monitor and sync new leads to your new ConvertKit connection. Click on Lists and Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select the Page your advertising from, the Form you’re driving leads to and the ConvertKit connection you just created. Hit Update Notifications and you’re done.
Now, go get some leads 😉