How do I find the best CRM for me?
There are many factors that come into play when it comes to determining the best CRM for your business. First, you must look at your current customer audience and company size. If you do not already have a CRM, there are several for small businesses that we recommend.
Integrating Facebook into your CRM can assure that your generated leads are being followed up with in a timely-manner, which ultimately results in a higher conversion rate. The benefits of integrating Facebook with CRM :
- Save time — you won’t have to spend the time manually downloading and saving leads, all of your leads will be readily available
- Convert more leads — you can take immediate action and reach out to new leads
- Find warm leads — confirm consumer’s interest in your company
What CRM’s allow Facebook Lead Ad Lead Integration?
Although the capability to integrate Facebook lead ads is an important management tool, it is not detrimental to your CRM system. There are many integrations tools that can be added to streamline Facebook ad leads into your CRM. LeadSync has over 20 integrations to amplify your business.
Since integration tools shouldn’t be your primary focus when searching for a CRM, it is important to choose the CRM that is the best fit for your specific industry and the various business categories your company falls under. There are a wide offering of different CRM systems for B2B and B2C organisations. However, a majority of CRM software is designed to cater to the needs of B2B relationship management. Unfortunately when it comes to CRMs, one size does not fit all.
What are the key differences between B2B and B2C CRM softwares?
Companies primarily focused on a B2B sales funnel have a comparably more prolonged process than companies mainly geared towards B2C.
- B2B businesses need CRM systems to have the ability to process lead generation, sales calls, and quoting
- Built for a protracted process of long-term management
- More individualised for each salespersons’ database of prospects
- Smaller number of sales but generally higher in price
- Longer sales periods & emphasis on forecasting customer behaviour
- Larger impact purchase for a more customisable product
- Bigger pool of contacts, built to handle a lot of data
- Capability to manage a larger number of sales
- Quick purchase decisions, so typically faster sales times & fewer sales stages to track
- Product offering is more uniform with less decision makers
- Strong emphasis on organisation and long-term, consistent sales
If your business needs to determine the best way to integrate Facebook Lead Ad Leads, then you should definitely incorporate a CRM software.
We recommend the following CRM softwares depending on your particular industry :
- Servicebridge : a franchise management software ideal for service based businesses (i.e. house cleaning services)
- Zoho : assists your company engage prospects and close more deals.
- DocEngage : clinical software, best for medical practices
- Liondesk & Follow Up Boss : a simple lead management software, ideal for real estate agents
- Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive : designed for small to midsize agencies
If you are not looking to invest in a CRM software at the moment but do want to begin to implement a CRM, then we suggest that you take advantage of Google Sheets as a CRM. Google Sheets is free and can be used for businesses with no more than 500 unique contacts or less than 10 employees. Using our Google Sheets integration, you will have the ability to send Facebook Leads directly to your Google Sheets CRM.
Want to learn more about Facebook Lead Ad integrations? Reach out to us at email@example.com — we are always happy to assist you.