Copper (formerly known as ProsperWorks) is a productivity-first crm tool available natively within Gmail. Copper does the busy work for you, so you can spend time fostering and growing relationships, not managing data. It’s the CRM for Google that organizes files, emails and activities across your teams and departments. All your customer moments in one place so you can work deals and relationships with the full picture and context. Copper is designed to help companies that use G Suite sell more, faster.
If you are already using Copper, and you want to get your Facebook Lead Ad leads into the platform, then here’s how you can do it via LeadSync.
- Log-in to your Copper account:
2. In Dashboard view, click on Settings:
3. Under Preferences, look for API Keys and click on it:
4. Copy both the email address under your name and API Key on Notepad or TextEdit software:
5. Afterwards, log-in to your LeadSync account and click on Connect a Service:
6. Click on Connection drop-down arrow and select Copper. Copy/paste your saved Copper email address and API key in the corresponding boxes. Click on Update Connection:
7. Back to the main LeadSync view, click on Add Facebook Lead Form:
8. Select your FB business page (Admin access) and the correct Lead form (important). For connection, select Copper and click Update Notification:
9. New options will display and make sure to match the fields you setup in Copper and form fields for Facebook. Click again Update Notifications:
Congratulations, you’ve just sync Copper to LeadSync!