One of the common questions for first time Facebook Lead ad advertisers is “How do I download my Facebook leads?“.
If you’re not using a lead ad notification service, such as LeadSync, to send Facebook leads to your email inbox or a Google Sheet, the guide below will show you how to access and download Facebook leads as a CSV file.
Note: Since the writing of this post, Facebook has released the Facebook Lead Ads Center to some accounts, where you can also manage and download leads.
- From your Facebook Business Page (the one you’re using as the entity to publish your lead ads), click the More link, then Publishing Tools.
2. Click the Forms Library link in the left hand navigation
3. Click the Download link under the Leads column.
4. Choose to download the most recent leads (since you last downloaded), or by date range.
5. Finally, select the file format you wish to download: CSV or XML. In most cases, the CSV format will be the one you want to use.
Once you’ve saved the file locally, open it up using Excel or import it to Google Sheets. The spreadsheet should look something like this:
Keep in mind that lead data will be removed from Facebook after 90 days, so be sure to regularly download and save your leads.
Facebook’s own documentation for downloading leads can be found here.