Why use Facebook Ads?
Facebook offers a wide range of objectives to fit your company’s specific needs for your ads. Setting advertising objects for your ads will help you achieve your goals. Facebook ads are easy to create and set up.
How to Set Up Facebook Ads?
Setting up Facebook Ads is very user-friendly, quick, and simple :
- Create a Facebook page or gain advertiser access to an existing Facebook page
- Promote existing posts by hitting the Promote button on your page or click the Boost Post option on your post
What are Simple Ad Solutions?
- Boosted posts : By choosing to boost a post, you are aiming to gain more general interactions with your posts (i.e. likes, shares, and comments). Boosted posts are one way to reach new customers within your target audience that are not already following you.
- Page ad : By promoting your page helps reach more people to like and follow your page
- Website ad : By promoting your website, you will attract more website visitors
- Call to Action button : Promoting your call to action button gives customers a direct link to drive conversions. Your CTA button can be customized, so you can set up a “book an appointment with a trainer” or “sign up for a free workout” objective.
What are Advanced Ad Solutions?
Using Facebook Ad Manager allows you to create and manage ads on Facebook.
- Lead generation : Collects consumer’s information from leads interested in your business. See our step by step guide.
- Conversions : Attract customers to take valuable actions, tack, and measure conversions.
- Brand awareness : Reach users that share interests that align with your company that will add to your brand awareness.
Utilize Facebook Ads for your gym, fitness, or wellness organization by creating Lead ads that trigger results. To produce ads that generate significant results, it is important to decide on a Facebook Ad objective.
What are Facebook Ad Objectives?
Facebook Ad objectives allow your company to directly target your ideal customers.
Choosing a main category assists companies in identifying which stage of the sales cycle they are targeting.
There are three main categories for creating purposeful Facebook Ad strategies :
How to create awareness ads?
The purpose of awareness ads is to gain more exposure and increase your company’s
outreach. There are three main types of awareness ads :
- Brand Awareness
- Local Awareness
How to create consideration ads?
Choosing an objective for consideration ads are focused on informing users on your brand by presenting them hours, memberships, events, etc. to drive sales. The primary categories are :
- Traffic to your website
- Page likes
- Post engagement
- Offer claims
- Event responses
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Messenger ads
How to create conversion ads?
Conversion ads influence sales, memberships, and subscriptions to your gym through
targeting users through the final stage of the sales funnel. The category types are :
- Product Catalog Sales
- Store Visits
What are examples of successful gym Facebook ads?
The recommended sizing ratio for Facebook ads is 1:1 or 4:5 for best results with dimensions of 1080 x 1080 with a title length of 25 characters and a description length of roughly 30 characters. The following posts are perfect examples of effective Facebook ads :
Free trial with Sign Up Call to Action
This example shows a clean, high quality image with a short, and precise message that entices users to sign up for the free gym trial. This effective ad has a clear, simple message that directly targets customers.
This F45 ad has a “Sign Up” Call to Action.
The copy is emotion provoking, while the image displays a more persuasive message. The high resolution image shows that F45 is family friendly, and convinces consumers to sign up.