If you’re a Gmail user, you’re probably familiar with Google Sheets. It’s part of a Googles (mostly) free, web-based software office suite available within G-suite and Google Drive.
The beauty of Google’s office suite is that you can edit and collaborate with others at the same time – from your computer, phone or tablet.
And this makes it a great basic CRM for you and your team if you haven’t decided to go with one of the many fancier, complicated and expensive options. We won’t mention names 😉
With our latest integration, you can now automatically add new Facebook Lead Ad Leads into a Google Sheet. Available on Business, Marketing and Agency accounts, here’s how to get setup…
1. Log-in to your Google account:
2. Go to Google Sheets and create a new sheet, naming it accordingly. Make sure the details on each column are the same details you are using (or going to use) for your Facebook Lead Form.
Also by default, the sheet is named Sheet1, so we suggest to rename your sheet which will be helpful in the latter part:
3. Afterwards, log-in to LeadSync and click on Connect a Service:
4. Click on the Connection drop-down arrow and select Google Sheets.
7. Afterwards you will be taken to another window, click Allow:
8. Once you click on Allow, you will be taken back to Setup Connection window and the Google Sheets token will automatically be filled up. Name your connection appropriately and in the list box select the name of your Google Sheet file (refer to step 2) and click on Update connection:
9. Once you are back in the main LeadSync view, click on Add Facebook Lead Form button:
10. Select your Facebook business page (Admin access) and the correct Lead Form (important). For connection, select Google Sheets and click on Update Notification:
11. New options will appear, for Select Sheet, select the Google Sheet name and the correct fields (refer to Step 2). Click Update Notification once you are done:
Congratulations, you’ve just sync Google Sheets to LeadSync!
TIP: you can setup multiple notifications, so you may want to setup an email notification that will alert you when a new lead comes in.