With our Google Sheets integration, you can send Facebook lead ad leads to Google Sheets.
This mean that every time your Facebook lead ad campaign generates a new lead, the lead along with any data you choose from the lead form, will be added to your spreadsheet.
If you’re in a hurry, get started by signing up to a free 14 day trial here.
Step-by-Step Guide to connecting Facebook Lead Ads to Google Sheets
1. Log-in to your Google account:
2. Go to Google Sheets and create a new sheet, naming it accordingly. Make sure the fields on each column are the same details you are using (or going to use) for your Facebook Lead Form.
** By default, the Google sheet file name is named Sheet1 and the tab is also named Sheet1, so we suggest to rename your Google sheet file and tab which will be helpful in the latter part:
3. Afterwards, log-in to LeadSync and click on Connect a Service:
4. Click on the Connection drop-down arrow and select Google Sheets.
7. Afterwards you will be taken to another window, click Allow:
8. Once you click on Allow, you will be taken back to Setup Connection window and the Google Sheets token will automatically be filled up. Name your connection appropriately and in the List box select the name of your Google Sheet file (refer to step 2) and click on Update connection:
9. Once you are back in the main LeadSync view, click on Add Facebook Lead Form button:
10. Select your Facebook business page (Admin access) and the correct Lead Form (important). For connection, select Google Sheets and click on Update Notification:
11. New options will appear, for Select Sheet, select the Google Sheet name and map the correct fields (refer to Step 2). Click Update Notification once you are done:
** At the bottom you can see a submission date field, you don’t need to add this to your FB lead form as it’s automatically generated by LeadSync, however, you need to create a submission date column in Google Sheet to match it correctly.
Congratulations, you’ve just sync Google Sheets to LeadSync!
TIP: you can setup multiple notifications, so you may want to setup an email notification that will alert you when a new lead comes in.