It’s hard to believe that Facebook doesn’t send you an email notification along with lead data whenever you generate a new lead.
After all, you want to respond to new leads as quickly as you can, without having to login to Facebook and download a CSV file.
You might want to be able to easily share leads with your colleagues or help clients’ access their leads, without having to login to Facebook, download a file and forward the date.
When Facebook launched the Lead Ads in June, 2016, I started using the format for myself and my clients, and had exactly the same frustration.
That was the motivation behind developing LeadSync: a Facebook Ads application that works with the lead ad format, to forward you new leads via email, instantly.
Now we deliver around 100,000 leads per month via email for our customer… give or take.
The following instructions will show you how to setup email notifications for Facebook Lead Ads should you decide to sign up to LeadSync.
If you’re not a video person, here’s a step by step guide to what’s covered.
Follow these steps to start receiving email notification:
- Sign up to a free 14 day trial of LeadSync.
- Add a Facebook account that has admin access to the Page you’re using for you Facebook lead ads.
- Click on Connections and then the Add Connection button
- Select “Email” from the connections drop down box, then add your email details and name your connection
- Click Update connection.
- Now go to the Lead Forms section and click on Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select your Page from the drop down, then wait for LeadSync.me to access your Page.
NOTE: You need to be a direct Page Admin to see your page in the drop-down menu.
- Once your Page forms have loaded, select the form, then select the email connection you want your leads to be sent to. Make sure you select the correct lead form that you’re using in your Facebook ads.
- Click Update Notifications to save your changes.
You can customise the lead email alerts you receive in the Message Settings area:
You may notice the SMS tab in the image above. Apart from email alerts, LeadSync can also send an SMS, including all the data from the lead form attached to your Facebook ad.
More than just email alerts
If you want to get a little more sophisticated with how you process leads, LeadSync has other options too…
Using a CRM for your business? Get you Facebook leads into popular CRM platforms including:
- Follow Up Boss
- Zoho CRM
Email Marketing Platform Integrations
Need to send leads to an email marketing platform? Have you leads sent to:
- Campaign Monitor
- Mailer Lite