It’s hard to believe Facebook doesn’t send Facebook lead ads email notifications whenever a new lead is generated. After all, studies have shown that responding to new leads as quickly as possible significantly improve sales conversion rates.
If you’re not responding to Facebook leads within an hour, then conversions from lead to sale can suffer significantly, which means you’re wasting your ad budget.
Having leads delivered instantly via email, instead of having to login to Facebook and download a CSV file, ensures you can respond as soon as possible. It also means you can easily share leads with your business colleagues.
Using LeadSync, you can receive 30 lead ad email alerts free each month, or unlimited alerts with a paid account.
Also, if you’re an agency running Facebook lead ad campaigns for a client, setting up lead ad email notifications means you don’t have to send your clients a CSV, or ask them to login to Facebook and download their leads.
The following video shows you how to setup facebook lead ads email notifications, using LeadSync’s quick-start wizard.
You’ll be able to receive leads in your Gmail account or any other email service.
Another way to set up Facebook Lead ad email alerts using LeadSync is as follows.
Here’s a step by step guide to what’s covered in the video:
Creating Facebook lead ads email alerts:
- Sign up to a 14 day trial of LeadSync.
- Add a Facebook account that has admin access to the Page you’re using for you Facebook lead ads. We use your personal account to access Page leads, so you must be a Page Admin.
- Click on Connections and then the Add Connection button
- Select “Email” from the connections drop down box, then add your email details and name your connection
- Click Update connection.
- Now go to the Lead Forms section and click on Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select your Page from the drop down, then wait for LeadSync.me to access your Page.
NOTE: You need to be a direct Page Admin to see your page in the drop-down menu.
- Once your Page forms have loaded, select the form, then select the email connection you want your leads to be sent to. Make sure you select the correct lead form that you’re using in your Facebook ads.
- Click Update Notifications to save your changes.
You can customise the lead email alerts you receive in the Message Settings area:
Sending Facebook Leads to Other Platforms
If you want to get a little more sophisticated with how you process leads, LeadSync has other options too:
Send Facebook Leads to CRMs
Using a CRM for your business? Get you Facebook leads into popular CRM platforms including:
- Follow Up Boss
- Keap (Infusionsoft)
- Zoho CRM
Email Marketing Platform Integrations
Need to send leads to an email marketing platform? Have you leads sent to:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Mailer Lite
Send Leads to Google Sheets
One of the great features of LeadSync is that you add new Facebook leads to a Google Sheet, and receive an email alert at the same time. This means you don’t have to download a CSV and update a spreadsheet.
See our Google Sheets integration FAQ.
SMS Facebook Lead Alerts
If Email or CRM’s aren’t your thing and you want instant SMS notifications, LeadSync has this feature too. With the SMS notifications feature, you’ll receive an SMS alert within minutes of a lead being submitted.
Automated Email & SMS Responses
You’re not always in a position to respond to a new lead with a phone call so LeadSync has an option to send an email autoresponder or SMS autoresponder. Here’s how.
LeadSync currently delivers over 120,000 Facebook and Instagram lead notifications for 2000+ Facebook pages, each month. We’ve been helping business more easily access their leads since Facebook lead ads first launched in 2016.
With a LeadSync account you’ll receive unlimited lead email alerts and you can can connect with over 30 popular apps.