The following video and instructions will show you how to setup email notifications for Facebook Lead Ads using LeadSync.me. While Facebook doesn’t offer email notifications with form details included, you can use our tool to immediately receive email notifications of new Facebook lead ad leads.
Facebook Lead Ads Email Notifications Setup Instructions
Below is an outline of what’s covered in the video above, but before you begin…
You need to be a Page Admin to access leads via LeadSync.
Follow these steps to start receiving email notification:
- Sign up to LeadSync.me with your Facebook account.
- Click on Connections and then the Add Connection button
- Select “Email” from the connections drop down box, then add your email details and name your connection
- Click Update connection.
- Now go to the Lead Forms section and click on Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select your Page from the drop down, then wait for LeadSync.me to access your Page.
NOTE: You need to be a direct Page Admin to see your page in the drop-down menu.
- Once your Page forms have loaded, select the form, then select the email connection you want your leads to be sent to. Make sure you select the correct lead form that you’re using in your Facebook ads.
- Click Update Notifications to save your changes.
To customise the email notification you receive, go to your Profile area: