With LeadSync.me you can connect Facebook Lead ads with Mailchimp and get your leads into Mailchimp instantly. This means you can start sending leads an autoresponder sequence, or add them to your newsletter audience.
Here’s how to connect Facebook Lead ads to MailChimp to LeadSync.
1. Login to LeadSync.me, click the Connections menu item, then hit the Add Connection button.
2. Select MailChimp from the drop down menu
3. To find your MailChimp API Key, login to your MailChimp Account, then:
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.MailChimp has a more detailed how to here.
4. Add Your Mailchimp API to LeadSync, add a Connection name, select your list and click Update Connection.
5. Finally, click on the LEAD FORM section and add a new list or edit an existing one to ensure your Facebook Leads will be sent to the correct list.