Ontraport is a business automation software that incorporates tools like CRM, marketing automation, E -commerce and reporting. Each tool inside Ontraport is powerful on its own, but together they forge a whole new capability to create the kind of seamless, personalized customer experiences that spur business growth. All the tools are centered around the sleek visual campaign builder.
If you are already using Ontraport, and want to get your Facebook Leads into the platform, then here’s how you can do it via LeadSync.
- Log-in to your Ontraport account:
2. Click on Integrations and select Ontraport API instructions and key manager:
3. Copy both the App ID and API Key and saved on Notepad or TextEdit software:
4. Afterwards, log-in to your LeadSync account and click on Connect a Service:
5. Click on Connection drop-down arrow and select Ontraport. Copy/paste your saved Ontraport App ID and API Key in the corresponding boxes. Click Update connection
6. Both the List and Tags option will appear at the bottom. Select the list and tags that you set up in Ontraport and click Update connection again.
6. Once you are back in main LeadSync view, click on Add Facebook Lead Form:
7. Select your FB business page (Admin access) and the correct Lead Form (important). For connection, select Ontraport and click on Update Notification:
Congratulations, you’ve just sync Ontraport to LeadSync!