There are a couple of important steps you need to take to sync Facebook Lead Ad leads with GetResponse. If you want to be able to start contacting your leads via GetResponse, then you need to make sure you’ve disabled the double opt-in functionality on you GetResponse campaign.
Make sure you follow all the setup below to get your Facebook Lead Ads leads into GetResponse campaigns.
Here’s how to disable double opt-in on a GetResponse campaigns.
You may want to setup a dedicated campaign for your Facebook Lead Ads campaigns.
Now, here’s how you get your leads into GetResponse via LeadSync.me:
- From the Connections tab, click Add Connection.
- Select GetResponse as the Connection you want to add:
- Now to find you GetResponse API key, login to your account, go to you account details section, then click the API & OAuth settings:
- Copy the “Default API key” and paste it into the API key section in LeadSync.me, name this Connections and hit “Update Connection”.
- Once you’ve added your API key, you should now be able to select a campaign destination from the dropdown list. Click Update List once you’ve found the list you want to sync with.
- Now that you’ve added a service connection, it’s time to connect one or your Facebook Page’s Lead Ad campaigns to your service so that we can synchronise new leads from the form to GetResponse. Name and email are automatically selected, but make sure you assign any custom form fields you have. One you’re done, hit Update.
- Finally, you need to make sure you disable the double opt-in option on your campaign. Please follow the GetResponse instructions here.