SendinBlue helps you leverage email and marketing campaigns to inform, engage and convert. Now you can get your Facebook Lead Ad lead into SendinBlue by way of LeadSync.
Here’s how to synchronize Facebook Lead Ad leads into SendinBlue with LeadSync.me
- Login to LeadSync. You’ll need a Business or Agency account to access the SendinBlue syncing functionality.
- Click on Connections, then Add Connections.
- Select SendinBlue from the dropdown.
4. Now login to your SendinBlue account, click on API & Forms.
- Under API & Forms, click on the Manage Your Keys.
- Copy the API Key.
- Paste the API Key into the LeadSync, name the connection something appropriate and select your List and click Update connection.
- Once you’ve successfully added SendinBlue, you need to choose the Facebook form you want LeadSync to monitor and sync new leads to your new SendinBlue connection. Click on Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select the Page your advertising from, the Form you’re driving leads to and the SendinBlue connection you just created. Hit Update Notifications and you’re done.