Autopilot’s marketing automation software is an excellent platform for automating and personalising your marketing across the customer journey. It has an excellent reputation, large customer based and in our (admittedly limited experience), solid support. So if you’re not already using a lifecycle marketing platform then this one’s worth a look.
If you are already using Autopilot, and want to get you Facebook Leads into the platform, then here’s how you can do it via LeadSync.
1. Log-in to your AutopilotHQ account https://www.autopilothq.com/
2. After logging-in, go to Autopilot settings and search for Autopilot API :
3. Click on Autopilot API and copy/paste the API key in your Notepad or TextEdit software:
4. Next, log-in to your LeadSync account and click on “Connect a Service”:
5. Select as connection “AutopilotHQ” and then paste the API key previously saved in the API box. For connection name, use AutoPilotHQ and click on Update connection:
6. You will be back to main LeadSync page view. Click on Add Facebook Lead Form:
7. Select the FB business page where the lead form comes from, select the correct form and then lastly, select the Connection you just made “AutopilotHQ”:
8. After you click on Update notification, the fields section will appear, make sure you match the fields of your Facebook lead form to the fields in your AutopilotHQ fields :
9. Click on Update Notification again and you are all set :
Congratulations you’ve just sync AutopilotHQ to LeadSync!