Zoho CRM software is an online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for managing your sales, marketing & support in a single system. Zoho CRM helps your business engage prospects and close more deals.
If you are already using Zoho CRM, and you want to get your Facebook Lead Ad leads into the platform, then here’s how you can do it via LeadSync.
1. Log-in to your Zoho CRM account:
2. Now log-in to your LeadSync account and click on Connection and add Connection:
3. Click on the Connection drop-down arrow and select Zoho, a new window will open asking you to accept the connection between LeadSync and Zoho CRM, click on Accept.
4. After you hit “Accept” you will go back to you Setup Connection and the Zoho token will be filled up automatically, fill in the Connection name and hit Update Connection:
5. Once you are back on LeadSync main UI, click on Lead Forms to set up your Lead Form
6. Click on Lead Forms, and then click on “Add Facebook Lead Form” button:
7. In Setup Notification, select your FB page (Important: you need to be admin of the FB page), select the correct Lead Form and for Connection, select the Zoho connection you just made. Then click on Update Notification.
Congratulations, you’ve just sync Zoho CRM to LeadSync!