Agile CRM is a All-in-One CRM with Sales, Marketing and Service automation in single platform.
Oh, and it’s free for 10 users, which makes it pretty attractive to small businesses.
If you are already using AgileCRM, and you want to get your Facebook Lead Ad leads into the platform, then here’s how you can do it via LeadSync.
1. Log-in to your AgileCRM account:
2. In the dashboard, click on the icon at the top right corner:
3. A menu will pop-out, click on Admin settings:
4. Under Admin Settings, scroll down and select Developers & API, copy and paste the Rest API on Notepad or TextEdit software:
5. Afterwards, log-in to your LeadSync account and click on Connect a Service:
6. Click on Connection drop-down arrow and select AgileCRM, for AgileCRM Domain, simply put your domain name. For email, the email you are using to log-in to AgileCRM. Paste the Rest API and name the connection AgileCRM. Hit Update connection:
** For AgileCRM Domain, you simply need to use the domain name instead of putting the whole text (Ex. ours is https://leadsync.agilecrm.com/ , so putting LeadSync will do as using the whole domain name can introduce issues)
7. Back on the main dashboard, click on Add Facebook Lead Form:
8. Select your FB Business page, the correct lead form and connection you just setup previously. For the fields make sure to match your FB lead form fields with AgileCRM fields:
9. Click on Update notification and your done.
Congratulations, you’ve just sync AgileCRM to LeadSync!