Campaigner is a marketing automation tool that for sending email and SMS campaigns. It has a powerful WYSIWYG workflow editor and is reasonably priced compared to other similar tools. Campaigner integrates with Shopify and Magento which also makes it a powerful tool for ecommerce campaigns.
If you’re using Facebook lead ads for lead generations and use Campaigner, here’s how to get your leads into Campaigner instantly:
- Firstly, we recommend that you create a dedicated list for Facebook leads. You can do this from the Mailing Lists section in Campaigner.
- Generate an API Key
If you don’t already have an API key setup in Campaigner, here’s how to create one.
- Setup a Campaigner Connection
- Login to your LeadSync account, go to the Connections and click the Add Connection button.
- Select Campaigner form the dropdown.
- Enter your API credentials
- Name your connection. This is for your reference only, so you could simply name it “Campaigner”.
- Click Update Connection to save.
- Connect a lead form to the Campaigner connection
- Go to the Lead Forms section
- Click the Add Facebook Lead form button
- From the dropdown lists, select your Page, Form and the Campaigner Connection you created above, then click Update Notification.
- Select the Campaigner list you wish to add your Facebook lead to, then map the form fields to the Campaigner fields.
- Click Update notification again to save.
- Test your Campaigner Connection
Finally, it’s important to test your new connection. Here’s how.